Princess Diana Car Accident Photos
|Diana Car Accident Pictures
As part of a new inquiry in Princess Diana's Death New evidence including these pictures has been released.
Princess Diana was killed in a Mercedes car crash in Paris, France
on August 31, 1997. The Princess was killed along with Dodi Al Fayed son of
the wealthy Egyptian Harrod's owner, Mohammed Al Fayed and the
driver Henri Paul. A bodyguard of Diana's named Trevor Rees-Jones
survived the crash. Diana lived for about 2 hours
after the crash and was treated both at the scene and in a Paris Hospital. The driver was allegedly speeding and under
the influence of drugs and alcohol. There has been speculation
that the car was speeding to avoid celebrity photographers (called
paparazzi) who regularly followed the couple. There are also numerous conspiracy theories that she was murdered
and investigations are still ongoing almost 10 years after the
incident see the 20 questions raised at the inquest below. For unknown reasons, the car hit a pole in a tunnel
at high speed, under Place de l'Alma in the center of Paris.
Photos of the damage to car caused accident are reproduced here.
This car accident is easily the most well known fatality of a
world figure in a motor vehicle, mourned by millions of people.
Pincess Diana Car Accident Photos: On The Scene
See More Crash Photos Below:
Info for Car-Accidents.com viewers:
The photos above are part of the Inquests into the deaths of Diana, Princess of Wales and Emad El-Din Mohamed Abdel Moneim Fayed (Mr Dodi Al Fayed). The purpose of which is to keep the public informed of details relating to the Inquests, including transcripts of the proceedings and evidence seen by the jury. Credit: www.scottbaker-inquests.gov.uk.
According to the Inquest Begun in July of 2007 This is a listing of the 20 likely issues to be encountered and answered:
1. Whether driver error on the part of Henri Paul caused or contributed to the cause of the collision
2. Whether Henri Paul’s ability to drive was impaired through drink or drugs
3. Whether a Fiat Uno or any other vehicle caused or contributed to the collision
4. Whether the actions of the Paparazzi caused or contributed to the cause of the collision
5. Whether the road/tunnel layout and construction were inherently dangerous and if so whether this contributed to the collision
6. Whether any bright/flashing lights contributed to or caused the collision and, if so, their source
7. Whose decision it was that the Princess of Wales and Dodi Al Fayed should leave from the rear entrance to the Ritz and that Henri Paul should drive the vehicle
8. Henri Paul’s movements between 7 and 10 pm on 30 August 1997
9. The explanation for the money in Henri Paul’s possession on 30 August 1997 and in his bank account
10. Whether Andanson was in Paris on the night of the collision
11. Whether the Princess of Wales’ life would have been saved if she had reached hospital sooner or if her medical treatment had been different
12. Whether the Princess of Wales was pregnant
13. Whether the Princess of Wales and Dodi Al Fayed were about to announce their engagement
14. Whether and, if so in what circumstances, the Princess of Wales feared for her life
15. The circumstances relating to the purchase of the ring
16. The circumstances in which the Princess of Wales’ body was embalmed
17. Whether the evidence of Tomlinson throws any light on the collision
18. Whether the British or any other security services had any involvement in the collision
19. Whether there was anything sinister about (i) the Cherruault burglary or (ii) the disturbance at the Big Pictures agency
20. Whether correspondence belonging to the Princess of Wales (including some from Prince Philip) has disappeared, and if so the circumstances
Comments you would like to Post about this or any story/pictures?
Mention the story/pic you would like to comment on and Send to:
Car Accident Pictures, Real Stories